- What psychological factors are involved in the growing problem of animal hoarding?
- Is a legislative muddle on animal transport causing extra pain, discomfort and distress?
- What does the offence of causing unnecessary suffering really mean?
- How pet MOTs are helping owners to understand the ‘five welfare needs’ message and improve the welfare of their pets.
When: Monday 12 May 2014 (10am to 5pm)
Delegates are also welcome to attend the joint AWF/BVA House of Commons reception afterwards from 7pm to 9pm.
For more information visit the AWF website where you can book online
- Standard £85
- Registered Veterinary Nurses £50
- Recent graduates (up to eight years post-graduation) £50
- Veterinary undergraduates
Price includes a two course lunch and refreshments.
London W1G 9NQ